Tuesday 20 October 2015

YOU WERE HIS MOTHER NOW; HE IS YOUR DAUGHTER…

Hi-ya,

It's been a while and I'm sure you would be wondering what happened to constant urge for writing.(Read about my urge). Any ways I have learnt silence it’s golden when wisdom cannot be guaranteed or spoken. 
So to my quick gist of the day. Regular readers and people who know me personally would admit that I'm a boring person when it comes to names of Hollywood stars and celebs generally although I'm from this generation.   But as bad as my... may be the "regular stars" are known: Riri, Kim k, Kanye, Amber Rose, Lady gaga... (At least I try small).

Just to set the record straight, before you get this post twisted; everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone's fundamental human right should not be infringe upon.(Me inclusive)

So last weekend after morning routine, I spent so time watching the TV, and I could not help but wonder what went wrong with "transgenders"...  I watched Bruce Jenner in amazement acting in the capacity of father to Kim. K and to think of the fact that he is a woman now OMG!!!. 

He/she is just one of the many that I get confused about,and wish I just have answers to the so many questions in my head now:

At what point was this decision made?
was there consultation about this?
Did God make a mistake at creation?
Was there a mix-up in the plan?
Is knowledge at the verge of self recreation/ destruction?
Was it a result of peer pressure?
Could it have been “the too much money Syndrome”?
Could it also be a need for power and fame?
Or could it be a self esteem issue?











All of my thought could be as good as your but come to think of it, if you were, His mother and now He is your daughter now, what will you do?

Would you still love like you should or would you walk away from your very own?

I love to end this post with a song we used to sing as primary school pupils:

Wherever you go…. Gogogogo
Whatever you see…..SisiEko
Do not say yes when you mean to say no …………. Baba Ibadan

I love you from the depth of the depth of my heart. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share, like, comment Xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. I wonder exactly the same thing. I guess if there was absolute belief in the Creator, those kinds of decisions will not be made!!!!!!!! I cringe when I think of the God Factor in all of this. Even though there is freedom, there still needs a lot of therapy for people like me who can't but think - that guy/gal is sick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a Christian according to Biblical Prorportions would "Pray"for and Show Love to those that are lost. The solutions this kind of issue isn't even addressed in the church where it should. Correct me if i'm wrong, Lost people are more ostracized than Loved in churches. The change should start with Christians. Love should be our key identity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is out of misplaced priorities and attribute of confusion as per what to do next. While I accept the fact that some of these so called Transgenders have not attained that level of fulfilment so called, I think majority of them feel they have conquered so much for themselves and the next level is to become someone else and see what can be made of that new person they become. I also have a feeling that it may be due to their ' Sense of Failure', or 'Diminishing Fame'. Most of these guys want attention, and will do anything to get it, including being 'Anti-God'.

    May God Help us

    ReplyDelete