Tuesday 27 October 2015

See who's keeping up with Duchess Kate

Hi peeps,

I hope say una dey well. I had a great weekend at a friend’s owanbe wedding … my dress was on point and make-up...Hmmmm thanks to @ oluwabunmi Adetoyinbo, she help with the face-lift. I think I need more of this looks …#lovingmyselfmode…

To the post of the day, I was surfing the net for ideas on what to write about I found this interesting follow-up story on my last post.

Her Royal Highness Duchess Kate Middleton has been One of my favorite personalities since she got married in 2011 and came into public light. She carries an aura of grace that cannot be explained.You could be easily be charmed by her sweet smile, body shape, dress sense and poise. And to think of the fact that she is a mother of two… come on… have gats to keep up with the Duchess.

I discovered while surfing the internet that someone else apart from me has been keeping up with the Duchess. Besides, coping is not a bad idea in as much as it is done right.
So let me allow you decide who wore it better in terms of poise, style, charisma … have fun while you STAREImage result for stare Smiley

It’s is a  PHOTO STORY…..

This is a classical example of how a 35 year old can be a mentor to a 65 year old S/HE.







Photo credits :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3285626/Caitlyn-Jenner-takes-page-royal-style-book-wears-Kate-Middleton-s-engagement-dress.html

Live Love Learn..........




1 comment:

  1. Did not even notice till I read this post. Quite interesting and we will watch and see. Nice!

    ReplyDelete