Friday 22 May 2015

GET INSPIRED AGAIN!!!

Hello peeps,

It’s good to be back again. I missed you all and I hope you missed me too. For those who read my last post I want to say thank you and if you didn't, you can catch up on ."what's more important than giving"
That reminds me, to everyone whose birthday was in April, and the May  Happy Buffday guys I celebrate you….
To my gist for today, INSPIRATION- "there is a spirit in man and the inspiration (breath) of the holy one gives him Understanding, Insight, and Intelligence."

Meaning that every day presents to us events, situations, happenings that should inspire us to greatness, but I wonder why I get stuck trying to think of new post to upload every week/month. So today I decided to get inspiration from one of my old note...

 After reading through this note dated 2012, I said to myself, Ebun what were you thinking!

Enjoy this piece and help me answer the question of what I was thinking.

BUILDING MY SAND CASTLE
As I watched four little girls in the summer (we no get summer for naija oo) construct their sand house, I remember how I built mine too, years back. Beautiful! I said to myself the method is still the same.
If you had your early childhood in down town like I did you will you agree with me that doing those dirty “construction” work was fun.
Without pretense do you feel the nostalgia? If you don’t oops!

It was part of the learning process. The dirt was not dirty to us. It was our way of creating a “perfect” housing scheme from our imaginary minds as children since we had just one or no teddy bear, toys, block games like children from Montessori school have access to.

You adult also do creative imaginative construction isn’t it?  Prefect!

Back to my sand castle jare,

Do you also remember the collapse of our structure 90% of the time was not due to our inexperience and lack of expertise? Of courses we were children.

Do you remember we had other children who acted the part of the enemy? They came after our building immediately they were roofed, and we settle to act our family roles?

Do you recall our structures had no foundation, pillars, windows but we sometime had doors which only our legs and hands could go through!
.
Yes! Our structure had no structure! That how our life some times are when we don’t have a foundation, window, pillar and a door.

THE FOUNDATION is our starting point in life. It is the point that determines the rest of our structure. That why the bible says “if the foundations are destroyed what can the righteous do” PS 11vs.3. This also explains why every sensible builder takes extra care of the foundation knowing that it is the determinate for the rest of the structure. What’s your foundation like?
THE PILLARS hold us against collapses after the foundation has been laid and gives us a form .pillars can be wooden, stone, steel, or metal. It’s amazing that though the foundation is essential the pillars are just as vital as it. It holds everything that has to come on the foundation together. In trying times, it is the hope of standing firm.
THE WINDOWS is the “eyes” through which we view the world. It is the goggle of seeing new possibility, doing the introspection, taking in refresh air. Have you ever observed that those who are advanced in aged simply sit by the window? What do you think they do there?  REMINISCE what was not done well and what could be done better.
It is not enough to have the window and not be able to walk into the reality of the existence of the things you have seen through the window. That why the DOOR is essential. It is the hope for the future you saw. You determine what comes in through your door. You are free to open it to anyone as you so please. But remember whatever happens to you, did because you allowed it. Guard your heart with all diligence cos out of it follows the issue of life. There is only one key hole for a door mouth. Speak life-
Treasurewords 2012


Peace out...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment