Thursday 12 February 2015

Why I Want To Watch the Fifty Shades of Grey Movie... byAdaeze Obiako Deserve Your Great Life

Yes ooooo!  February 14 is Here!

The colour for the day is RED and WHITE so everything including the font colour of my post, is in this colour

The all awaited love day is just a few hours away and i know you're all bracing up for it. Even JSS1 student sef dey prepare for valentine! wonders shall Never seize ........

If I may ask, why is there is no public holiday to celebrate this special day?  and come to think of it it's, just ONE (1) day dedicated to the "CELEBRATION OF LOVE".

This is  sooooooooooooooo unfair!

As for me, It's gonna be a "just for two affair" and i'm getting ready to have a good time all through. No dull moment.

In case you don't Know, I am Married but if you want to get me a gift, I will graceful collect it, (I no be oloju kokoro) excluded fresh Rose flowers because I know be oyinbo.

For those who will be visiting the cinemas, i read this nice post about the Movie " Fifty Shades of Grey"  and I could not resist sharing it with you my fellas.

Information reaching me says the movie will be out this weekend but just before you decided to watch it, ...Click Here...

Happy Reading and remember that "Valentine's Day" celebration should be all year long.

Love you to the Marrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment