Wednesday 23 July 2014

Deserve Your Great Life.: Team No Sleep is Team No Sense

Even though I earlier wrote about my newly adopted life style of been some worth lazy (Don't look at me like that , I'm not any more... in a pretty lil gal's voice)  if you missed that you can read  Here: i will break. Any ways  i just found a really interesting and soul lifting post by someone who was referred by someone and this someone is someone am so loving now and i think you should be a partaker of this heavenly treasure in earthen vessel.  ( feeling like a church girl) lol!.Enjoy!

Deserve Your Great Life.: Team No Sleep is Team No Sense:

Team No Sleep is Team No Sense



Person A: “I’m so tired. I only slept about 3 hours last night.”

Person B: “3 hours? Oh no, you wasted too much time. I only slept for about an hour and a half.”

We live in what is termed the “ADD-generation”. Everything is about ME, ME, ME. Everything must be NOW, NOW, NOW.

So much so that sleep is now considered somewhat of a weakness. 

There is this new trend known as the “Team No Sleep” trend. It supports the idea that sleep is “bad” and you should indulge in next to none of it. Apparently life is all about doing things to keep busy, moving fast at all times, and never taking a breath.  continue reading Here 

do enjoy this and 

No comments:

Post a Comment