Tuesday 1 April 2014

LETS START...

 

My best times for writing are at night

I often wondered what else to do

@ Such a time, as right as night

Sleep and dream? Maybe every other night

When “the memory” is full, half full or formatted

dream.jpg

But since it’s still as clean as new tonight,

It’s time to get the records straight!

For as I download, I update

Cos what I used to know no longer count

And what I know today is history today
 
Tomorrow needs, just the information at the break of tomorrow

So permit me to say...

The more you think you know, the less you don’t know

The more you don’t know, the more you need to know

At least to be “the known” amongst the unknown 
Where I am headed for tonight, my pen, knows not

So many disjointed thought

Creating living impression on brain memory,

So many insignificant yet significant imprint

And where I should be headed for

Is just one thing I, have been thinking about

AN IDEA, ON HOW TO START!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment