Monday 10 November 2014

I keep having urges

Today is no different from every other night. The urge is the same and I wish I could sustain it for a life time. You should be sure it’s not what your mind might be thinking because this is simply about my WRITING HABIT. Yes you read the right thing, WRITING HABIT
Okay dearies, THIS IS IT! I have a very, very funny writing habit, and I am beginning think this might just be peculiar to me.
Ø  I love to write most times when I am tired.
Ø  I write to ease off stress.
Ø  I write to think of new things I could do.
I I can count a thousand reasons why I write but strangely 90% of my writings are never completed. (if you are reading this on my blog page, it is an answers to a pray that I would finish this piece).
So how those this urge start?
v  I feel stressed, bore, tired and I want to get out of that state so
v   I beginning to think of what I can do to refill my energy tank, then that story idea come bang!!! Like say NEPA flash
v   I think about it for some minutes, generate 2 to 3 paragraphs’ in my head and most of the time draft it out half way.


 At this point i can't think of anything-something new to write so permit me to stop here while you tell me the pattern your writing urge follows.

waiting to hear from you!


Chao. xoxo

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete